Limited to 26 pieces made.
The Joshua Green Suede made from a beautiful and soft suede hairsheep leather. Sourced from Nigeria and tanned in Portugal. This particular leather has great strength, plus the important benefit of natural elasticity. Hairsheep skin is particularly known for its softness of touch, suppleness, strength and lasting comfort. A definite essential that will remain a classic for many years to come regardless of seasonal trends.
Made in their new classic trucker jacket, Joshua. Designed to rest close to the body for consistency of comfort and is intended for normal layering. Featuring a clean rounded collar, a centre front closure with two prong tack donut buttons from YKK, long sleeves ending in button cuffs, with a washer-burr rivet reinforcing the opening of the hem at the arm. It has one interior utility pocket and two exterior welt pockets at the front. The Joshua also has the characteristic pleats running down from the front yoke to the hem for added flexibility.
The garment features:
- 100% Suede Hairsheep leather tanned in Portugal.
- 100% Polyester pocketing and lining.
- Two prong tack donut buttons from YKK.
- 1 interior utility pocket.
- 2 exterior welt pockets.
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
- Made by only four people at Octa in Portugal.
- Each individual piece numbered by hand.
- Limited to 26 pieces made.