Made in a heavy 14,5 Oz comfort wideloom fabric woven at the renowned fabric mill Kuroki, Japan. This particular fabric has become one of the signature comfort denims and a definite essential among many of our customers. Despite its heavy weight it has a fantastic comfortable feel due to a 5% lycra core spun polyester added to the warp yarn. A top of the line garment that will mold neatly to the body through wear and that will definitively outlast most stretch garments on the market today.
The garment features:
– 14,5 Oz washed wideloom denim from Kuroki, Japan.
– 95%co/5%Pu Sanforized cotton
– Waxed leather back patch
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread.