Limited to 42 pieces made.
To the SS17 collection comes the classic Christopher Suede Navy Bomber. Made from a beautiful and soft suede hairsheep leather. Sourced from Nigeria and tanned in Portugal. This particular leather has great strength, plus the important benefit of natural elasticity. Hairsheep skin is particularly known for its softness of touch, suppleness, strength and lasting comfort. A definite essential that will remain a classic for many years to come regardless of seasonal trends.
This top of the line garment is made in their classic bomber style, Christopher. Designed to rest close to the body for consistency of comfort yet cut generously enough to accommodate layering. Featuring a centre front closure with YKK copper zipper hardware made in Portugal, two side pockets, an inside utility pocket and fully lined with polyester.
The garment features:
- 100% Suede Hairsheep leather tanned in Portugal.
- 100% Polyester pocketing and lining.
- YKK copper zipper hardware
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
- Made by only four people at Octa in Portugal.
- Each individual piece numbered by hand.
- Limited to 42 pieces made.