The Japan White Blossom is a real beauty. This particular fabric is a narrow loom fantasy weave woven at the renowned artisanal fabric mill, Nihon Menpu. It is a mid-weight 7,8 Oz and has a fantastic feel to it both due to the weight and structure of the fabric. This combined with a fresh white blossoming print gives a quite unique and great look for spring. This top of the line garment is made in their new shirt, Barton. A longer clean cut shirt, without yokes to the back, patch-pockets or any other extra ordinary detailing except for the china collar which is the main characteristic of the shirt. It has a centre front closure with real corozo nut buttons made at Louropel in Portugal, long sleeves ending in button cuffs and clean side tabs.
The garment features:
- Sanforized 10% flax / 90% cotton.
- Woven by the Japanese mill Nihon Menpu
- Real Corozo nut buttons made in Portugal
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
- Made at Neto & Silva in Roriz Santa Tirso, Portugal
- Limited to 202 pieces made